Becoming a Member of The Hunger Museum enables MAZON to continue building this groundbreaking experience through the creation of new exhibits, expanded learning resources, and engaging programs and events.
A Wishing Tree to End Hunger
The Wishing Tree is a collaborative project between Yoko Ono and the audience that engages with it. The Wishing Tree is an open letter to individuals, inviting them to write down their wishes on small tags of paper before attaching them to a live tree.
Galleries & Exhibits
- 11865-1925: Hunger in the Industrial City
- 21929-1940: America in Crisis and Recovery
- 31945-1965: WWII and the Paradoxes of the Postwar Era
- 41955-1980: The Fight for the Right to Food
- 51975-1996: The Unmaking of the Great Society
- 61997-Present: How It Is — And How It Should Be