Thank you for visiting The Hunger Museum, a virtual project of MAZON: A Jewish Response to Hunger. We look forward to hearing from you!
For questions about membership or to become a corporate or nonprofit patron of The Hunger Museum, please contact Rebecca Ward at email@example.com or (424) 208-7203.
For media requests, please contact Liza Lieberman, MAZON’s Director of Communications, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (202) 888-6449.
For any other questions about MAZON or The Hunger Museum — including Tours, Events, or Resources — please contact Liz Braun-Lilenfeld, MAZON’s Deputy Director of Outreach, at email@example.com or (424) 208-7227.
A Wishing Tree to End Hunger
The Wishing Tree is a collaborative project between Yoko Ono and the audience that engages with it. The Wishing Tree is an open letter to individuals, inviting them to write down their wishes on small tags of paper before attaching them to a live tree.
Galleries & Exhibits
- 11865-1925: Hunger in the Industrial City
- 21929-1940: America in Crisis and Recovery
- 31945-1965: WWII and the Paradoxes of the Postwar Era
- 41955-1980: The Fight for the Right to Food
- 51975-1996: The Unmaking of the Great Society
- 61997-Present: How It Is — And How It Should Be